Friday 9 November 2012

Snacks and progress

So it's been 4 days since my initial decision to change my life. In those 4 days I've already lost 6 pounds and managed to stay away from fizzy drinks(soda). Something I'll honestly say was really hard but with some family and friend support I murdered through.

So this leads me to my second little change that I have made to my habbits: snacking.

In the past if I was peckish I'd reach for a nice bickie (cookie) or a chocolate bar. Now though I have replaced this with peanuts, pistachios or raisins. Which I must admit so far I am really enjoying.

If anyone does have any tips for healthy eating without vej they would greatly be recieved.

Also I wanna say thankyou to everyone supporting me on Twitter it's really appreciated and encouraging.

Thanks again
Gimp

No comments:

Post a Comment